ANNOUNCING: A NEW FIA
Register Below for More Information!
North American Secure HorizonSM
One of the most competitive FIAs now available in 403(b) plans
Innovation has arrived for the 403(b) market! Now you can be among the first to offer clients in plan one of the most competitive fixed indexed annuities on the market today, North American Secure HorizonSM fixed indexed annuity (FIA), issued by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance.
- Highly competitive 1 and 2-year point-to-point strategies with multiple indices
- Single-premium product with a minimum of $25,000.
- Surrender period is 10 years.1
- An industry-first “Performance Strategy Ladder” includes an enhanced participation rate crediting method that includes a charge.2
- This FIA is not available for payroll deduction and North American must be on the approved 403(b) provider list for the client’s school.
FOR FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. NOT TO BE USED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
1. Surrending policy during the first 10 years could result in a loss of premium; surrender charge structure may vary by state.
2. The strategy charge is known as a strategy charge annual percentage in the contract. The strategy charge amount is determined by the strategy charge for the applicable index account value multiplied by the index account value and is deducted on each contract anniversary from the index account value. This may result in an overall reduction of the accumulation value if the interest credit is less than the strategy charge.
North American Secure HorizonSM is issued on base contract from ICC21-NA1015A/NA1015A or appropriate state variation including all applicable endorsements and riders by North American Company for Life and Health Insurance, West Des Moines, IA. This product, its features and riders may not be available in all states or appropriate for all clients.
Sammons Financial® is the marketing name for Sammons® Financial Group, Inc.’s member companies, including North American Company for Life and Health Insurance®. Annuities and life insurance are issued by, and product guarantees are solely the responsibility of, North American Company for Life and Health Insurance.
Fixed indexed annuities are not a direct investment in the stock market. They are long term insurance products with guarantees backed by the issuing company. They provide the potential for interest to be credited based in part on the performance of specific indices, without the risk of loss of premium due to market downturns or fluctuation. Although fixed indexed annuities guarantee no loss of premium due to market downturns, deductions from the accumulation value for additional optional benefit riders or strategy fees associated with allocations to enhanced crediting methods could exceed interest credited to the accumulation value, which would result in loss of premium. They may not be appropriate for all clients. Interest credits to a fixed indexed annuity will not mirror the actual performance of the relevant index.