Here are the conversations you may want to be having with your clients now.
- The Social Security Gap
The most recent Social Security Trustees Report highlights the dire condition of the Social Security Trust Fund and the need for a better solution as funds continue to deteriorate. By 2034, the payroll taxes collected are projected to pay only about 77% of scheduled benefits.
Quantum has access to an FIA (fixed indexed annuity) which can provide protection against four major retirement risks—including potential future Social Security benefit reductions. Call us.
- The MYGA, a CD/Bond Alternative
A Multi-Year Guarantee Annuity (MYGA) is a type of fixed annuity that pays a guaranteed interest rate for a set period, usually 2 to 10 years. Because current CD rates are still near all-time lows, multi-year guaranteed annuities have become popular among conservative investors looking for a safe and steady way to grow their retirement savings. Rates on these products at the moment range between 5.2% – 5.6% and change daily.
Key features based on the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company:
- Safety of principal
- Guaranteed rates of return
- At maturity, you can withdraw your initial investment, plus earnings, as a lump sum or as a stream of monthly payments for 5 to 10 years. Or, you can renew your annuity for another term. You choose.
- A 403(b) Product Breakthrough
For advisors and agents who work with school employees and nonprofits in the 403(b) space, innovation has finally arrived for your clients. Now you can offer them the most competitive fixed indexed annuities on the market today, available through your Quantum partnership.
- Highly competitive strategies with multiple indices
- Single premium in plan rollover product with a minimum of $25,000
- An industry-first “Performance Strategy Ladder” includes an enhanced participation rate crediting methodology.
- 15% Cash bonus
- Most competitive LTC benefit rider in the industry
- Enhanced Death Benefit