You have heard how powerful video can be as a marketing tool. The stats are dramatic. According to RenderForest.com:
- Businesses who use video have an average revenue growth that is 49% faster than those who don’t.
- 65% of viewers watch more than three-fourths of a video before clicking away.
- 65% of executives will visit a company’s website after watching a video, and 39% will call the business.
- 90% of consumers state that videos help them make purchasing decisions.
- Adding video content to an email boosts click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Landing pages with videos convert 80% better.
- 70% of marketers state that video is their highest converting medium.
Video can enhance your credibility, and help covert new prospects. At Quantum we use video in a variety of ways—to enhance SEO (search engine optimization) on YouTube, in emails, websites, landing pages and live events, to name a few.
Like any other successful marketing strategy, there is a process to create compelling content.
- First, get the audience’s attention quickly with a great headline and intro.
- Be as natural and authentic as possible.
- You will need to increase your energy at least 20% on camera.
- The most important thing to remember is counterintuitive. Don’t focus the message on the services you provide. Instead, tell a story. It should have a purpose and be designed to create an emotional reaction from the audience. Prospects will respond more to why you do what you do and what you believe in.
We can help you craft and produce videos, email campaigns and more that can help convert prospects and grow your advisory practice. Call us at 800.440.1088.
Scott spent 20+ years as a large market radio host, on-camera news talent and VP of content creation. He helps develop and manage all advisor client acquisition strategies for Quantum, including live events, digital, social and legacy media campaigns.